Saturday, June 30, 2007

A Week of Drudgery (Personally)

This week, much has happened. I mean CNN seriously devoted a whole two hours to Paris Hilton and Anderson Cooper saying, in shock, "I don't get it". In any case, this week I was unable to provide you your fill of what is happening coast to coast to coast in S2S2S(n) or the wacky commentary of Internet Wars. If nothing else, we provide you with cumbersome titles around here.

Unfortunately, I can't blame a vast, worldwide conspiracy (normally called slow news-week) for my lack of posting. Who hasn't had something to say about all that has been going on? Oh, yea, me.

ALSO, I'd like to gloat: POLAND beat Brazil today. In U20 Soccer. That bodes well for the Polish Wolrd Cup soccer in...under twenty years? Needless to say, tomorrow, my POLSKA t-shirt and ITALIA jersey are sidelined. I'll only be waving one flag.


Digg!

No comments: